APPLICATION FOR FUNDING
- Each applicant is requested to raise at least 10% of the total proposal budget.
- Funding is available on an annual basis, for individual grants up to 2500 $US.
- ANHN is primarily supporting study, retreat, teachings, conferences and other related Dharma activities. No personal, or medical expenses will be covered.
- Funding priority shall be given to new applicants.
- Each application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and decided on within 2 months of receipt.
- Submit a full application before requesting funds.
- The application should not exceed three pages and should include the following information:
- Very brief statement (50 words or less) about what you are seeking funding for
- Outline of the project/request and its goals
- Description of how the project meets the guidelines of cultivating your Dharma practice and sharing Dharma as a benefit in the world
- How goals or expected outcomes can be measured / support your Dharma practice
- Budget summary and amount requested as well as in kind contribution of the 10%
- Agreement to write a short report (no more than 400 words) within one month of completion of your project, retreat or conference detailing how ANHN funding contributed to your Dharma practice and the greater good
- Signed agreement that this may be posted on the ANHN website as a testimonial to the Dharma activities of ANHN nuns the Alliance is supporting
- All grant recipients agree to publicly acknowledge funding support from ANHN
- Please sign the application (electronic signature is OK) and provide the date and place of your ordination and name of ordaining master
Send us an email with your application to complete the process.